If it’s designed right, it performs right
Packaging is an important part of getting your cargo safely to its destination. At LV we have our own in-house packing company. LV Valenbeck Ltd was formed in 2011 after the LV group purchased two well established export packing companies. These companies had over 35 years of experience in case making, export packing and manufacturing of cardboard cartons. The company enhances our portfolio of services to include Export Packing, Case Making and Cardboard Carton Manufacturing.
LV Valenbeck pride ourselves in offering industry leading quality and on-time delivery from our facility based in Jarrow, Tyne and Wear. Our team of skilled sawyers, case makers, packers and manufacturing staff all work to the highest HSQE and 5S principals to make sure that high quality products are consistently produced.
Our team specialises in designing, manufacturing and packaging to make sure your products are handled, packed and transported safely and cost effectively to any point on the globe.
Our services include:
- A comprehensive quality packaging service in accordance with BS 1133 Section 8
- Softwood and Plywood export cases
- HT timber compliant with ISPM15 regulations audited to the IPPC and WPMMP
- Non-standard pallets & crates
- Packing at our Jarrow premises or on site at clients premises
- Two shift system in operation to allow rapid response to urgent requirements
- 1x 25T Overhead crane and 6x 5T overhead cranes on site
- CAD Design facilities & MoD approved containers
- Dangerous Good Packaging (IATA Approved)
- Factory capacity 65,000ft² (6,000m²)
- Storage & Containerisation (Stuffing & De-Stuffing)
- ISO9001:2008 accreditation
For more information about our export packaging service, visit our website www.lvvalenbeck.com