Dear LV Customer,
At the end of last year the world was confronted with a new virus in China, now named COVID-19. The past weeks we have seen the virus spread around the world. We as LV are firstly concerned about the well-being of everyone around us and we are doing our upmost to prevent the spread. Therefore, we have given all our colleagues health advice and initiated preventative measures.
- LV Prevention measures
- LV COVID-19 Supply Chain Risk Assessment
- LV COVID-19 Supply Chain Contingency Strategy
- LV COVID-19 Emergency Response Team
- LV COVID-19 Commercial Shipping Line Update
- LV COVID-19 USA Trucking Update
- LV COVID-19 China Supply Chain Update
- LV COVID-19 Airfreight Update
- LV COVID-19 Road Freight Update
- LV COVID-19 Ferry Trailer Update
- LV COVID-19 Warehousing Update
- LV COVID-19 European Supply Chain Disruptions Update
- LV COVID-19 Ocean Freight Update
- LV COVID-19 Customer Advisory Bulletin – Backlog of Containers (NEW)
- LV COVID-19 India Lockdown
- LV COVID-19 COST The Netherlands Supply Chain Disruptions
- LV COVID-19 COST UK Supply Chain Disruptions
- LV COVID-19 Azerbaijan and Georgia Supply Chain Disruptions
- LV COVID-19 Supply Chain Disruption Demurrage Detention Storage
- LV COVID-19 Supply Chain Disruption Airfreight Detention Storage
- LV COVID-19 Supply Chain Disruptions Oceanfreight
- LV COVID-19 Supply Chain Disruptions by Country
- LV COVID-19 Airfreight Disruption Infographic
- LV COVID19 Supply Chain Disruption Alert Airfreight (NEW)
- LV COVID-19 Seatrade News and Blank Sailings
- LV Dutch Government COVID-19 Poster
As a global company with offices around the world, our thoughts are with everybody who have been affected by the outbreak of COVID-19 as well as the many communities around the world that are facing extreme measures in the attempt to slow its spread.
In the nearly 100 years that the LV group exists, we have survived the “Great Depression”, “World War 2”, The 2008 Financial Crisis amongst other things. We are ready to combat the adversity associated with COVID-19. We will keep on supporting our employees and your business in the best possible way. During times like this we are challenged to be creative to seek the best solution given the current circumstances. Our promise is that we will do whatever it takes to solve your challenges.
We’ve been building partnerships for progress since 1921 and remain doing so for many decades to come.